We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with summer vacation cheap

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Need help with summer vacation cheap

My wife and I are looking to plan a vacation sometime within the next 2 months or so, our issue is we love beaches an the all inclusive thing. Sadly it is hurricane season and we aren't sure if its even smart to travel there during this time. If that's the case we are kinda lost for ideas from there but really we just like the resort life. We don't leave them a lot however if they aren't all inclusive we may have to. This will be a 5 day 4 night trip and the budget is $3500 Would be grateful for any advice.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,367 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with summer vacation cheap

People would be able to help you a little more if you said where you are located. It shouldn't be hard to find beaches lots of places in the summer. For example, we have plenty of beaches in Wisconsin.

Edited: 10 June 2013, 01:22
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,876 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with summer vacation cheap

A little more info at the OP's post in Beach Travel forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12289-k6573388…

3. Re: Need help with summer vacation cheap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2014, 06:15