We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did you book a hotel room with www.easy-breaks.com ?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Did you book a hotel room with www.easy-breaks.com ?

Hi would you be so kind as to tell me what do you know about www.easy-breaks.com. it is seems that they have a good offers, does any one booked it?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Did you book a hotel room with www.easy-breaks.com ?

I cannot give you any feedback on them, but their site design is a huge turnoff for me; that alone makes me not want to use them. Take that as you will.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,764 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Did you book a hotel room with www.easy-breaks.com ?

I don't normall use 3rd party agencies or websites to book. I prefer direct. But I did a search for you.

Here's one mention - Look for the review at the top (1310petem)

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g186534-d188…

Another couple mentions:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186485-i107-k3310…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186485-i107-k2235…

You may want to contact the posters to get a direct answer (click on their screen name and send a private message).

3. Re: Did you book a hotel room with www.easy-breaks.com ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 06:17