We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon vouchers

Brighton, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon vouchers

Hi there, I am new to groupon and am interested in a holiday offer for two people but the fine print says 2 groupon vouchers required! Does this mean 4 people need to book?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon vouchers

Can you post the link for the deal? So we can take a look.

Stotfold, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
394 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groupon vouchers

I've just had a similar experience with a Groupon voucher that we were given. In the small print, it states that although it is a 2 person room, we have to have another Groupon voucher for the second person. Unfortunately, it has to be booked through Crystal Travel and they seem to have a fairly poor status on TA. The offer is no longer available through Groupon, so we are being asked to buy the second voucher through Crystal ... I have reservations about doing so.

I checked out the same holiday on Expedia and found that it cost just £36 more and we could fly with BA rather than Easyjet! Read the small print on Groupon and check who the deal is with.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groupon vouchers

I had also problems with some travel related vouchers purchased from Groupon and had to request refund. I would recommend anyone having problems with them should seek refund instead of being obliged to accept their "fine prints' which are against shoppers!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,539 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Groupon vouchers

<I would recommend anyone having problems with them should seek refund instead of being obliged to accept their "fine prints' which are against shoppers!>

Or how about not book an offer that seems "to good to be true" to begin with...

5. Re: Groupon vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:21