We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

Save Topic
Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

Dears ,

I am traveling next month to NyC , I want to buy a prepaid line for my iPhone (unlocked )

Mainly will use the Internet more than the voice

Any suggestion as I found its hard to get prepaid line in USA

Pls help

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,003 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

I found it very easy. I have T-Mobile prepaid. Here's a link to a recent article which might be useful:

lifehacker.com/how-to-find-the-best-prepaid-…

Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

Hey bk. thanks a lot for ur useful link, I think I was searching in an old forum

Do u know if any shops available in Jfk to get one..?

And also if u suggest any plan from the link as they are lot and I got confused

I will be using it for Internet and hot spot for my IPad

Thanks again man

3. Re: Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2013, 14:07
4. Re: Tourist I phone prepaid sim in USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:15