We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Otel.com

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Otel.com

Have just booked for Berlin in January, seen Otel doing good prices so went with them. Since booking I've seen nothing but negative feedback for them. Last thing I need is to turn up and have no hotel room booked! I have the pre paid voucher, etc, but sounds like it's not worth the paper it's printed on! This trip is a surprise for my wife's 40th birthday. The real surprise might be if we actually have a room for us! Is Caroline from the customer care worth a shout? If so, how would I contact her. Thanks in advance.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Otel.com

Hi stringybob,

It's always best to do your research etc and read TCs before you book. Off putting when you read negative feed back after the fact. Hope everything turns out OK, and your wife's 40th birthday a success. Sorry can't help with Caroline.

Margaurite

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Otel.com

Thanks for the reply. My paranoia/curiosity got the better of me and I ended up emailing the hotel itself. I received 3 emails from 3 different people all saying everything was good, the last one even trying to sell me a better room and flowers and champagne haha. So I can relax now and look forward to our trip. :-)

3. Re: Otel.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 06:21