We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping centre in bangkok

Mumbai (Bombay...
7 posts
Save Topic
shopping centre in bangkok

Hi,

I am going to Thailand on 30th sep and need to know some of good shopping centre near by grand mercure hotel.

I heard about chatuchak but it open on weekend only can anyone suggest some other shopping centre or market.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,401 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping centre in bangkok

It would have been better to ask this question in the Bangkok forum.

If you stay in Grand Mercure Fortune, Central Plaza Phra Ram 9 is just across the road. You can safely cross the street by going through the metro station. It is a mid-range shopping mall. Adjacent to the hotel is the Fortune Town Information Technology mall, if you are interested in cameras, PCs, phones, etc.

If you stay in Grand Mercure Asoke Residence, the Terminal 21 mall is nearby. It also is not the cheapest possible mall.

If you are looking for cheap, you can go to the MBK Center mall, which is at the National Stadium BTS station. It will be easy to reach from both Grand Mercures using the BTS and MRT trains.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,286 posts
5,511 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping centre in bangkok

This is a good question to ask on the Bangkok forum. Here is the link if interested.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293916-i3687-Bang…

Hope you find the information you are looking for and enjoy your holiday.

Mumbai (Bombay...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping centre in bangkok

Thanks for info..

4. Re: shopping centre in bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions