We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

Waterloo, Iowa
Level Contributor
15 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

I've been trying to buy tickets online for Magic Kingdom-for some reason I'm having a hard time finding a site that I can buy 1 day passes for 4 adults. I went to the Disney official site but they keep putting in a 4-day pass total into my cart that I can't erase! I'm leery of "off"brand sites, and need to print the tickets out at home. we're leaving Jan. 3rd. Any ideas? Thanks!

Lake Park
Level Contributor
24 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

When you get to Orlando, you will find kiosacs in every mall & just about every where else. Some say FREE Disney tickets. Usually they give you 2 free tickets for attending their time share presentation. They also give you a very good meal while you are there, & usually coupons for another dinner later. Take the tour, collect your FREE tickets, enjoy your meals, & DON'T buy anything. We have done this every year for about 15 years. Why pay for something you can get for free. You can bargain with these people trying to get you to sign up, because they work on commission, & will do almost anything to get you there. If they offer you 2 tickets, tell them you need 4 &. 9 out of 10 times they will give them to you, especially if you say you will go someplace else to sign up. & start to walk away. Just look for the person with the clip board, & have fun.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
11,314 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

You will also find tons of Disney info on the Florida destination forum, either under Orlando, or I believe there may be a separate forum for Disney World.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 00:52
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
65,431 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

This is one of the web sites that is recommended in the Orlando forum:

http://www.undercovertourist.com/

I used it for my Universal tix when I went there a few years ago.

They are VERY reliable!

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,328 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

Do not take advice from reply #1. Re-sale of Disney tickets is illegal. They are not transferable.

No reason to use any website other than Disney direct. There is no discount for one day tickets.

You are just as well off waiting and buying tickets at the gate.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 14:42
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
65,431 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

I think hawkeye is probably correct about no discounts for only 1 day tickets.

Definitely don't try to buy tix on places like e-bay. For one day I agree that you should just buy them at the gate.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,328 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

I misunderstood reply #1. They are speaking of timeshare presentations. Sorry, my mistake.

But, I wouldn't waste my time dealing with those timeshare folks either.

Waterloo, Iowa
Level Contributor
15 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

I tried Undercovertourist.com, BillyBoys', etc.-but I didn't see where I was able to print these out at home. Thanks for your contribution!

Edited: 30 December 2013, 18:10
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,328 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

You don't see it because it's not an option.

If you want to pay before you go use the Disney website and pay the $5 shipping fee or use the Will Call option.

There is no discount for one day tickets. No point in looking at any other 3rd party ticket sites.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

I didn't have problems to buy single day passes to Magic Kingdom park at Disneyland's official site. Please try again.

10. Re: tickets for Magic Kingdom, Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:18