We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UK to USA - single flight

scotland
Level Contributor
255 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
UK to USA - single flight

Hi, I will be looking for a flight for 1 from Aberdeen to Philadelphia, returning New York to Aberdeen some time in 2014. Other than not travelling at the hottest time of the year, jun/jul/aug, I can be flexible with dates and can go quite last minute. I was just wondering if any frequent travellers might be able to give me advice on best time of day/week/month/year and best way to get the best deal.

Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,010 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UK to USA - single flight

Why not have a look at what the current prices are? Search for a multi-city ticket on a price comparison site like Kayak and see what your options are. If you're looking to fly before June I'd start looking for a ticket now as prices are unlikely to drop much before then. If it's after Augsut you have a bit more time. I would recommend booking direct from the airline rather than through a 3rd party site.

scotland
Level Contributor
255 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UK to USA - single flight

thanks for that

3. Re: UK to USA - single flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2015, 05:18