We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

Hi another silly person who booked with OMEGA FLIGHTS and after reading all of these posts from people explaining they had not received a refund, I would like to have some hope to hear from people who have?

We booked the flights, the money got taken out of our account and then we got a cancellation email but the email had no information on it about a refund... has anyone had a similar issue and received they're money?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

If you paid by creditcard you can dispte the charge with your card provider..

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

No I paid with a debit card unfortunately, have you personally used them lexexpress?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

No, sorry.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

Why didn't you ask or post on the thread that already exists on them? Seems like you might get more responses.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6485993…

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

Now that you've reposted in the link I provided, I'm reporting this as a duplicate post. You can also remove this post yourself by clicking "report inappropriate content" and then "remove my post" - Thanks.

6. Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY received a refund from OMEGA FLIGHTS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19