We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

expedia customer service

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
expedia customer service

What are people's opinions on Expedia's services? My experience was disappointing to say the least. The booking agent made several mistakes that took literally hours on the phone to partially resolve. NOw I am in the process of trying to cancel the entire trip through my Master Card as a disputed charge. I am never booking through Expedia again. There are way too many better agents out there.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,604 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: expedia customer service

You'll struggle to find a better 3rd party site than Expedia. That said, I would never book anything over the phone with them or anyone else. What was the problem exactly?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,550 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: expedia customer service

Hana B: You've already posted your "issues" in the Air Travel forum here,

tripadvisor.com/…55742488

Therefore, starting a brand new post is technically a duplicate post and/or spam.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: expedia customer service

The price that they gave me did not include the last part of the trip (the agent said it did and was wrong), therefore, the total price is way higher than I was told, now they are refusing to deal with it and are bouncing me from one person to another, each time incredible long "on-hold" times. The anonymity and large numbers of their agents makes it pretty impossible to hold anyone accountable, to get one person to pay attention and resolve issues. This would never happen with a travel agent in an actual office like Flight Centre. They also got my son's name wrong…another two hours on hold to resolve that. They are truly pathetic.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,285 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: expedia customer service

>>>This would never happen with a travel agent in an actual office like Flight Centre<<<

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6195…

5. Re: expedia customer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:22