We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter sunshine December weekend

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Winter sunshine December weekend

Hi all

I'm having trouble finding somewhere to go for a weekend with the girls in december for my birthday. I want to fly from Liverpool or Manchester so somewhere not to colder than UK. I have looked and the warmer places e.g easy jet Nice but flights stop in october times. I need help, it's a tricky one. city break good. Cheap also I don't want much do I.xx

Any advice most welcome

Nicky.xx

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

What about Alicante with EasyJet or everyone's favourite Barcelona with Ryanair

Edited: 25 March 2014, 23:24
2. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 07:05
Edited: 26 March 2014, 07:05
3. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 07:05
Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

Thanks for the advice. cheers

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

you will be surprised at how cheap 4 star accommodation can be had for in early December in central Barca

London, England
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

The schedules you are looking at may not yet be released. There are lots of places you can go to and I think Nice would be a good choice. Here are a few others: Malaga, Seville, Valencia, Naples,Rome, Marrakesh, Palma de Mallorca, Athens.

There are lots of places to choose from. Yes, you will also be able to get some good hotel rates at that time of year. Avoid flying too near Christmas as flight prices will increase.

7. Re: Winter sunshine December weekend

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 07:16