We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bestpriceholiday.com - DO NOT USE THEM!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
bestpriceholiday.com - DO NOT USE THEM!!

Just tried to book a holiday with bestpriceholidays.com, they told me it would be £740, then £780 then it went back down to £740 again. I said we'd book it, gave them our name, address, card details etc. Confirmed the flight times and details, confirmed the hotel details with them, listened to all the legal jargon they go through and the pre recorded messages. The man on the phone said that it was all booked and we were getting ready to go clothes shopping for our holiday clothes when we get a call back, "There's been a change with the person we're booking the flights through, the holiday is now £909!" Absolutely disgusted with their service, if I agree to a holiday and give them my card details, name address etc and they tell me the holiday is now booked how can they turn round an hour later to tell me it's gone up by £169!?!?

Needless to say I told him where to get off!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,618 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bestpriceholiday.com - DO NOT USE THEM!!

Domain for Sale - I guess you were lucky to get a refund. Anyways, many 3rd party websites tell you that you are not looking at live fares and pricing, and until a package is 100% confirmed and booked, it might be subject to change. That's why it's always best to book directly with the vendor (resort or airline).

2. Re: bestpriceholiday.com - DO NOT USE THEM!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 06:17