We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Not use Travel Republic

Egham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Do Not use Travel Republic

We are thinking of using Travel Republic for a hen party holiday next year but I have come across a mixture of reviews - some are very bad but others are claiming this company to be excellent. My friend has been quoted £250 by TR for an all inclusive week at the Iberostar Coral Beach in Marbella but on other holiday websites it is around £100 a night with only breakfast included. The quote from TR seems too good to be true as this is a 4 star hotel in Puerto Banus.

Please can somebody tell me if they have booked this hotel through TR and what your experience has been.

Do we use Travel Republic or not?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,285 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do Not use Travel Republic

You're going to get very few responses for two reasons;

1. You should post on the destination forum of wherever you're travelling to.

2. Your thread title is not a question, it's a statement. And that exact same wording comes up in hundreds of searches.

Edited: 18 June 2014, 16:38
2. Re: Do Not use Travel Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:17