We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

I am trying to find a good all inclusive with good service and intertainment in Mexico..could be Puna Cana...that won't break the bank...was wondering if it would be worthwhile to book last minute or book in advance? Tired of searching endlessly for a deal and would like a few suggestions. It would be most appreciated

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

What's your budget and when you say "good" what sorts of things are you looking for?

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Hi Thanks for replying, I'm meaning budget wise..between 10000 and 1500 and good is clean without rundown rooms...any suggestions??

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Whoops that would be $1000

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

I just got back from the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, stayed at the Grand Bahia Principe Coba. The beach was horrible, the service was spotty at best. The rooms were nice, but nothing extraordinary. Major issues with A/C. If I were you, I would look more into Cuba, or the Dominican Republic. MUCH nicer beaches, and more bang for your buck...and that is personal experience talking. $1500 is a pretty good top end budget. You should be able to find several nice resorts and stay well within budget....Just a suggestion.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Been to the Palace Resorts: Cancun. They have several. You can utilize any facility for: meals, entertainment and activities. Free shuttle. Review their web site for specifics. Happy travels!

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Punta Cana would come in well within those prices. Although Mexico may be lowering prices due to the boycott and trying to get tourists back. Not me.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Thanks for everyone's replies...was wondering kathryn752, what the boycott in Mexico is all about...haven't heard....

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Will PM to avoid conflict on travel forum.

9. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 01:05
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best all inclusive in Mexico??? on a budget

Reported #9 for advertising - seems too convenient as a first post, to be promoting a travel club.