We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Responsible Travel Company / UK

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Responsible Travel Company / UK

Has anyone used this company to book holidays in Indo China?

My husband and I are in the process of researching a holiday ( something a bit different) in that area.

Any information , guidance and thoughts?

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
84 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

Where do you want to book your holiday?

They are actually an agent, that connects you with the local responsible travel companies/projects/etc...

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

Thanks for your reply. We would like to travel to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos and expect to spend 4 / 6 weeks in the area. Have you used these agents? Experienced any problems or issues? We have recently planned on our own a holiday using the Trans Siberian Express and are therefore relatively confident in travelling thru Indo China. Regards

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
84 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

I know an agent (Ecotourism company) they work with in China, but I don't know about SEA (South East Asia).

I traveled to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos on my own for 3 months (almost 5 years ago)...

The companies and agents they work with should be good.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

Thanks . Planning now for next years trip.

Ivano-Frankivsk...
Level Contributor
77 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

I'd recommend Ramblers Worldwide Holidays.

6. Re: Responsible Travel Company / UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions