We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Leeds, United...
4 posts
Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

I was wondering if anyone had any advice about planning your own wedding in Italy? Without a wedding planner? We know the exact venue we want, and I’m a project manager ( this is also not my first wedding, so have a rough idea of overall costs) I thought about employing an interpreter for any correspondence with suppliers? I just wondered if anyone has done this themselves before? And has any advice? Or trusted suppliers in mind!

Many Thanks in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
96 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Hi Kirsty, we got married 2 years ago in Italy and planned everything by ourself (we live in the UK). I'm fluent in Italian and this helped a lot as my wife only speaks english.

Please let me know if you need any help, I'm happy to assist.

Krakow, Poland
1 post
2. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Hi there.

Just read your post and it will be great if you could share your experience with us.

We are from SA and thinking of a Italian country side alone wedding. Things I'm thinking of. What's the legalities on the license for one and how easier was it all to plan.

Regards

Russell

County Armagh...
Level Contributor
250 posts
153 reviews
123 helpful votes
3. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

I am getting married at Villa Catignano in 2 months. We have used a wedding planner who is excellent but have found anyone we have asked for a quote has responded in good english.

1 post
4. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Hi Emma, which wedding planner did you use?

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Hi Emma - same question here: any tips on planners and maybe a review on how it went? COmgrats on your wedding!

6. Re: Wedding Planning Advice - Tuscany, Italy. Venue in Mind

Tripadvisor staff has closed this topic because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines with regards to off-topic chat.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.