We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rainforest/jungle setting for Feb of 24 wedding

Pawleys Island...
1 post
2 reviews
rainforest/jungle setting for Feb of 24 wedding

I am looking for the perfect place for a wedding in PR . I'm trying to find a hotel or hacienda with lush vegetation, water , and all the boho vibes✨ bonus for an hour or less from the airport in San Juan. Looking for accomodations for everyone as well. I'd love to work out the wedding where everyone is staying but ok if not. It will need to be close. Hotel budget 250 or less per night . No more than 50 people

1 reply
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
48,983 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: rainforest/jungle setting for Feb of 24 wedding

This Forum is not widely read, so chances of finding a Hotel/venue recommendation here for Puerto Rico is not high...

Id recommend posting directly to the dedicated Tripadvisor Puerto Rico Forum itself where local members and Experts give advice daily

I will post a link here -

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g147319-i71-Puerto_Rico.html

Good luck

Reply to: rainforest/jungle setting for Feb of 24 wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.