We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding, Band with Guitarist and Singer

1 post
Wedding, Band with Guitarist and Singer

Hi guys, I'm getting married on August 11th, 2023 at Lake Garda and I need a band for the wedding. Ideally, a guitarist and a singer who can perform cover songs, pop, R&B, Italian and ballads in both English and Italian. Can you please help me? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Jana.

2 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
49,466 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: Wedding, Band with Guitarist and Singer

Welcome to Tripadvisor Jana D...

This theme Forum about planning a Destination Wedding in general, is slow with little readership. Almost all of the posts are from other members trying to plan weddings of their own, rarely giving viable feedback to others

For help specifically about Lago di Garda/Lake Garda, Italy, l recommend you try asking directly on Tripadvisors actual Lake Garda Forum itself.

The local members and Experts who give travel feedback there may know of someone who could assist you in finding a local band/singer

The locals get married too, and at least on the dedicated Lake Garda Forum your question will be seen by other members who actually know the area firsthand

Side Note-

Advertising, and Self Promotion are not permitted on the Tripadvisor Forums, so be aware of those using this platform to sell you their services, or contacting you directly to circumvent the posting rules

Edited: 1 year ago
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
49,466 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
2. Re: Wedding, Band with Guitarist and Singer

I will post a link here for you, to Tripadvisors Lake Garda Forum, if interested in Re- posting -

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1850051-i22753-Lake_Garda.html

Good luck with your wedding planning

Reply to: Wedding, Band with Guitarist and Singer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.