We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination wedding on Tahiti island

San Francisco...
1 post
Destination wedding on Tahiti island

Has anyone done a destination wedding with 50-75 guests on Tahiti island (not Bora Bora or any of the other FP islands)?

I've been looking at Tahiti hotel resorts and it seems like there aren't many wedding packages or it's usually just for 2 people.

Wondering if I can just plan it with a hotel resort or do I need a full on wedding planner based out of Tahiti?

Any tips would be appreciated!

FYI I'm based out of California, USA

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Destination wedding on Tahiti island

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

2. Re: Destination wedding on Tahiti island

Tripadvisor staff has removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines with regards to off-topic chat.

What are forum guidelines? Edited: 06 September 2023, 21:39

Reply to: Destination wedding on Tahiti island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.