We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

Galway, Ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for a wedding reception in Chania, especially the Old Town area. Ideas, restaurants, venues?

Quality of food, especially seafood is important to me, (plus I'm Irish so we do like a good party, music, dancing? ;) Should I order a venue or go somewhere for a band? I will get a wedding planner but would love some advice from someone who has got married there or went to a wedding there, or wants to get married there!

Many thanks,

Corena

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

If you post your question on the destination forum for Crete then the local experts and forum regulars can give you assistance too

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

Click on the blue link in this post for Crete and you can transfer to the TA Travel page and access the forum....the Travel page will give you hotel information which could help too

Galway, Ireland
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

Thank you so much, thats a great tip, I dont really know my way around this website.

I' ll do that now.

Best wishes,

Corena

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

Best wishes to you too...............hope your wedding is all you hope for =D

5. Re: Wedding reception in Old Town, Chania, Crete, suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions