We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iran Tour

1 post
Iran Tour
Save

I had a wonderful trip to Iran for the new year holidays. This was operated by Iraniantours.com. It was a great experience and I learnt a lot about this country's rich culture and history. The tour was for 10 days and the group was accompanied by a helpful and informative guide, named Aziz. The roads are world-class with great scenery. We were staying at centrally located clean hotels and followed an interesting program throughout the tour. There were some street unrest in Iran during the last days of the tour, but this didn't affect our good experience. The tour operator was acting very professionally in this respect, giving us the needed assurance for security by fine-tuning our program.

I highly recommend visiting Iran with Iraniantours.

1. Re: Iran Tour

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.