We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel 2 issues

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Travel 2 issues

Has any one else found travel 2 poor at responding to queries about travel booked via them and delays in refubding money owed. We won't use them again as their customer service very poor and knowledge of Australia east coast lacking in where best to visit. There were also,issues with transfers not booked and very variable quality of accomadation.

3 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
41,787 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Travel 2 issues

Travel2 is a UK tour operator who only deal with agents so I'm confused as to how a person in Australia came to book with them. Any refunds would come from the agent you used, and as you wouldn't have dealt with them direct how do you know their knowledge is lacking? Your agent should have been advising you of where best to visit.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
34,887 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Travel 2 issues

One of a travel group that for a start would give me expectations of a high likelyhood of things going wrong. The trips would be arranged through multiple offices, suppliers etc. with no one having the full picture.

My first search gave me 5 different companies lodged with that name as part.

Oz is so easy to organise and people so obliging that doing it yourself would be easy and then any probs you know who to call to put it right.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
41,787 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Travel 2 issues

<<One of a travel group that for a start would give me expectations of a high likelyhood of things going wrong. The trips would be arranged through multiple offices, suppliers etc. with no one having the full picture.>>

I'm presuming the OP was referring to https://www.travel2.com

I don't know what you mean by that? Stella Travel are a well respected group and now owned by Dnata. They're package holidays and like all packages are arranged with different suppliers.

Travel 2 have been in business for 30 years and are used by many UK agents. The OP would have no interaction with them at all, only through the travel agent.

Reply to: Travel 2 issues
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted