We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet, easyjet holidays and hoteltopia

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Easyjet, easyjet holidays and hoteltopia

Hi,

Ive recently booked a holiday which I thought I'd booked through easy jet. I downloaded their app which took me to their website and booked on there. As I was booking the flights and accommodation at the same time I was redirected to easyjet holidays.

As I had started on the easyjet app I assumed this was all official and genuine. However, once I go to the 'my booking' section on the easyjet website, I am redirected to easy jet holidays and once I put my information in nothing happens, the page doesn't change from the logging in page - as if the enter button doesn't work.

I contacted easy jet through twitter who said as I had booked with a 3rd party they couldn't help me, however I obviously wasn't aware it was a 3rd party as I'd started on the official easy jet website.

I have just emailed the email address that came with my booking confirmation regarding my concerns and noticed at the bottom of the automated reply it says Hoteltopia. Just googled hotel top and seen very bad trust pilot reviews. I am now worried that I have been scammed. I have also emailed the hotel to confirm the booking and I am awaiting their response too.

Has anyone been in this situation? and had a a positive experience? or does anyone have any advice? Id be really grateful! very worried!

Thank you in advance :)

1 reply
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
41,851 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Easyjet, easyjet holidays and hoteltopia

The terms and condition you read before you booked told you that your contract is with Hotelopia. It also tells you on the front page of the website that holidays are provided by Hotelopia SLU trading as easyJet holidays, and that it is a Spanish retail site. It is governed by English law though.

Reply to: Easyjet, easyjet holidays and hoteltopia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted