We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

Has anyone actually received a refund from Lowcostholidays.com following the failure of Kiss Flights?

I was booked to go to Sharm in August with my sons and was not able to find alternative flights and so could not go. The last contact I had from Lowcostholidays was an email at the beginning of November suggesting I could expect something by Christmas. Needless to say I've received nothing.

Has anyone had more luck than I?

Edinburgh, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
71. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

Hi Guys,re my previous post.

Well received my refund at last, although still around £70 short - just checked with my card company. To all still waiting please don't give up,keep hassling them, send them this link.

Best wishes and good luck to all who are still waiting for a refund -This has been a very stressful experience . Never again will i book a holiday with this company !

Regards

Kevin

Leeds, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
72. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

glad to hear some people have got refunds and replys i ended up with a 140 pound phone bill on top and never got through only a auto mated service then the phone went dead

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

Hi

Just to say my refund landed in my account on Friday. Only 27 weeks I've been waiting for it. I did get the exact money that I had paid out.

Claire

cheshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

hi, would it be possible for you to post that number. As if we can get through to people a bit higher and not in the call centre. may get some proper answer answers. and not us goin pardon ermmmmm cause you cant understand the person on the other end

Derby, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
75. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

So tired of the lies and the false hope from lowcost holidays. Finally to hear some stories of people getting their hard earned money back gives me some hope again. But not holding my breath.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

I am so sick of Low cost holidays.I have sent 3 emails, posted them a letter recorded delivery, lost count of the number of phone calls I have made. Im at my witts end and dont know what else to do I have allready been waiting 6 months for my refund . Has anyone got any idea's what to do next ?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

I am so sick of Low cost holidays.I have sent 3 emails, posted them a letter recorded delivery, lost count of the number of phone calls I have made. Im at my witts end and dont know what else to do I have allready been waiting 6 months for my refund . Has anyone got any idea's what to do next ?

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
78. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

Hello

Its actually nice to hear I'm not the only one having SO much trouble from lowcostholidays after the liquidation of Kiss flights (also known under viking airlines!)

I sent in my claim form in september and have sent numerous emails to lowcost and also numerous call too only to have the same response that they are dealing with it. When I first sent the claim in they said 6-8 weeks, then 10-12, then before the christmas period and then in 2-3 weeks after I contacted them after xmas.

I am at the end of my tether with them! They wouldn't even give me a contact number for Abta or Atol!! I have the emails to prove it!

So finally I went onto the Atol website and contacted them, they put me through to CEGA (in case you need it the number is 03003031075) only to be told that they only received my claim 2-3 weeks ago! God knows why its taken so long to get to them as I know lowcost themselves received it way before that as they told me!

Anyway just to let you know that CEGA are only dealing with the refund of the flights, you have to contact lowcost themselves for the accommodation costs.

Even then I have had trouble, as for some reason or another they have taken off £67 and I don't know why.

They have told me of the amounts of my refund, Cega told me for the flights and lowcost for accommodation, and apparently flight costs should be in my account by the next two weeks and accommodation costs in the next 20 working days.

We shall see............

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

Hi thank's for that infomation,

I will phone the number what you have put on here and see what happens.

Cardiff, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
80. Re: Refund from Lowcostholidays.com after Kiss Flights failure

I too am owed money by this awful company. Have tried so many times but they dont even bother having the courtesy to email back. I have also contacted BBC Watchdog - I AWant everyone to know that lowcostholidays is a dreadful company and that people shouldnt use it!

Am glad some people have started getting their money back though