We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Widnes, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Hi All

Has anyone any experience or knowledge of No Limits Travel Insurance?

We're going away to Spain for a week, my partner is a wheelchair user. Some of the premiums we are being quoted are off the scale and to be honest borderline discrimination, he's probably healthier than me!!

No Limits have popped up on a price comparison site with a premium that is not much more than the premium we would be quoted if we didn't delcare the wheelchair, another site added £100 to their premium! Trouble is I've never heard of them and can find no review of the company on the internet so the cynic in me is wary of using them.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,661 posts
5,744 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Sorry PHME2008,

I've not heard of this company and there doesn't seem to be a previous reference to the name when I type it into the main Tripadvisor home page 'Search Box'. You might want to do some additional google research on this one to find some valid and unbiased user feedback.

Maybe we'll get lucky and have someone report to this thread if they've experience with this particular insurance provider

Best of luck and happy travels.

Widnes, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Thanks BradJill

That was my worry, each search I've done is finding nothing but their own website. Part of me wants to see that as no news is good news as at least nobody is posting bad reviews about them but I'm a cynic, especially when it comes to insurance companies!

They're UK based and FSE registered but I think I'll reserve judgement and see if I can find anything else out about them before risking it.

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

did you find anything? I was looking for reviews too following a great quote. I found then through a price camparison site

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

This is what's held on FSA website for them. They are a subsiduary of early dawn ltd as are medisafe insurance.

Basic details for:

556385 - Early Dawn Limited.

Current status: Appointed Representative

Effective Date: 19/07/2011

Tied Agent:

Undertakes Insurance Mediation: Y

Registered under Money Laundering Regulations:

Address:

The address shown is the firm's principal place of business. If the firm is a company, this address may be the same as its registered office but it does not have to be.

A company's registered office can be found by contacting Companies House. 50 Amwell St

Hoddesdon

Herts

en11 8ua

Phone:

Fax:

Email:

0044 992 450353

admin@earlydawnltd.com

www.earlydawnltd.com

Notices:

Other information:

Sunderland, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

I just paid £7.83 for individual single trip cover to France, through No Limits Travel Insurance.

Hopefully I won't have to use it. I thought something was suspect when I didn't get confirmation my payment had gone through, no insurance documents and the money out of my account.

I used their contact form and someone contacted me within 20 minutes to go through the issue.

Turns out it was my fault for not giving my full email address.

So far so good for them.

Steve

Edited: 16 April 2013, 13:17
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

I'm on holiday at the moment, I've had an accident and No Limits have been excellent so far. I'll post an updated once I'm home and the full claim has been submitted and paid.

Edited: 30 May 2013, 17:12
Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
4 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

yes, i have had dealings with this company.

please be warned i used them for a holiday i had to cancel due to ill health, they use a claims company called

one claims,who sent my personal details to several different customers of theres, i found out because several forwarded on to me what had been sent to them, i them waited and waited they kept requesting old information, and when settling my claim they used faster payments direct to my bank which has taken two weeks and still no money so take it from me i will not use them again.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
4 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Beaware I used this company, if you need to claim you will find out how poor there claims service is,

I have reported them to the ombudsman.

Try others

England, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Hope you don't mind me asking. How did you find no limits for travel insurance claims?

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone heard of or used No Limits Travel Insurance?

Yes me & my wife used them last year when 2 the dom rep. Turn out quite cheap