We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Holiday Place

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
986 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
The Holiday Place

Hi, I have done a search and can't find any previous discussions relating to The Holiday Place (www.holidayplace.co.uk). Don't know if this is good or bad?! Does anyone have any experience of booking holidays with ths company?

I have been lucky in the past when it comes to taking chances with booking long haul excursions, in particular I can highly recommend Complete North America Travel Specialsts and Freedom Australia, but have become wary after reading some horror stories on here recently!!

Many thanks for any feedback in advance.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Holiday Place

Hi Wydcombe,

Some reviews here may help.

reviewcentre.com/Travel-Agents/…Reviews

Margaurite

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
986 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Holiday Place

Thank you, what a useful site!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Holiday Place

Hi Wydcombe,

Your welcome. Good luck with your search.

Margaurite

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,177 posts
5,424 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Holiday Place

Thanks for the link, Margaurite S.

This will be helpful for the UK based visitors to this forum.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
986 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Holiday Place

I have recently returned from a tour of The Golden Triangle including Ranthambore Nature Reserve in Northern India booked through The Holiday Place (www.theholidayplace.co.uk). I can honestly not fault anything or anyone. From start to finish I have received excellent service, from the girl in UK who dealt with my initial telephone enquiry to the drivers, guides and representatives in India. The holiday ran like clockwork, the hotels were exactly as described, the tour guides were knowledgeable and spoke perfect English and the driver was professional and experienced, we felt very safe - a bonus in chaotic Indian driving conditions! I can highly recommend this company for anyone planning a trip to India.

6. Re: The Holiday Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions