We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle transport

uk
Level Contributor
227 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
shuttle transport

what is this exactly /? this is wat I have from the airport to marmaris

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle transport

Hi Donna,

A shuttle transfer is the transport vehicle that picks you up when you have landed, and collected your luggage at your destination airport. It will take you to your hotel/Marmaris, or the nearest point to hotel. It can be a coach/minibus, and theres usually other holidays makers using the transfer shuttle as well. (Will depend how busy on the day) Sometimes the shuttle transfer will be included in holiday package,or you have to add this when booking. Some people choose to book their own transfers. Details of transfers are usually on your booking confirmation, where to go for transfers at the airport, times, phone numbers etc. Phone numbers important because you may need to ring them 48 hours before departure, to find out the correct time they will be picking you up at the hotel for your return flight home to UK. Hope this helps.

Margaurite

Edited: 14 September 2013, 16:53
uk
Level Contributor
227 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle transport

yes I have document with times written on it for my return pick up , well it should be ok then thanks

3. Re: shuttle transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 05:16