We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go May-Jun 2014 for a life experience?!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go May-Jun 2014 for a life experience?!

Hi guys, my names Paul. I'm 29 from Australia and looking for ideas on places to celebrate my 30th. I'd idealistically like to be away for 4-10 weeks leaving late April or the start of May and going until July dependant on costs. Not sure if I'll be travelling alone or with company so assume solo for now. I'm usually found on holidays on some small island cocktail in hand, or doing some extremely unsafe extreme adventure activity despite the lack of safety precautions.

I want this trip to be big, I've just come out of a serious long term relationship and I need ideas for a trip that's gonna change my life!

I'm looking for festivals, cultural events, islands anything that you know will be great at that time. Things like Burning Man, Pampalona, TommorrowLand, Carnivale etc.

The most appealing choices at the moment are Kazantip, Ibiza or Amsterdam. I initially planned to just spend 1-3 months in Europe (I have family in Italy and Croatia) but I'm open to any suggestions!

Thanks guys!

P.S To give you an idea of where I've been to:

Indonesia

Thailand (Full Moon Party NYE)

Brazil (Last Dec>Jan) withy my ex and I'd like to return (Even to other areas of South America) however I think I would struggle without her there as she's from there and the language barrier was fairly difficult

Cooke Islands

All around Australia

U.S when I was 4 lol and recently for work (NY, LA, STL) , didn't get to see much but not sure what's on around that time

Canada for work recently, only got to see Vancouver

Europe when I was 4 to see family lol and recently for work (Austria, Hungary, UK) again didn't get to see much

11. Re: Where to go May-Jun 2014 for a life experience?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 12:14
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,283 posts
5,510 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to go May-Jun 2014 for a life experience?!

Hello Bounmee-Laotourguide (post 15)

Welcome to the Holiday Travel forum.

Please note that self-promoting posts are in violation of the Tripadvisor forum posting guidelines (See link if helpful) and that this response will most likely be removed by Tripadvisor Admin.

…tripadvisor.com/articles/200613717-Can-I-se…

Hope this is helpful.

13. Re: Where to go May-Jun 2014 for a life experience?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18