We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year 2014

Hull
Level Contributor
68 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
New Year 2014

NEW YEAR 2014

I am planning on visiting the Philippines, Borneo and KL for a new years break. Can anyone recommend out the 3 places which would be best to visit for new year?

I have been told KL is really good but also I have heard Kota Kinabalu is lively on NYE eve also.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

Sara

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,619 posts
5,730 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year 2014

Hello again HullSara18

Welcome back to the forum.

Have you spent time on these destination forums for the places you are interested in? I'd ask the local experts on each about New Years holiday situation. They will be the best resources to off suggestions for you.

LInk to your previous question from last month.

tripadvisor.com/…55805830

Edited: 10 February 2014, 12:15
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year 2014

I second BradJills suggestion to visit the actual destination forums.........all of the locales you mention have their own specific TripAdvisor forums, where the questions are answered by the local Destinaton Experts and forum regulars..............these good people have a great wealth of information about their destination to share with those seeking advice................in addition to the Philippines, Borneo and Kuala Lumpur, you will find that Kota Kinabalu also has its own forum...............

Edited: 11 February 2014, 15:44
3. Re: New Year 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions