We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden ticket travel company

Crewe, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golden ticket travel company

I hope you can all help and advise.

I'm looking to book a holiday through Golden Ticket Travel company, are they any good?

I've read mixed reviews and when your parting with £1500 I want to be sure they are a decent company.

Many thanks

Helen

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,359 posts
6,191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden ticket travel company

If you type 'golden ticket travel' into the main search box back on the main TA homepage you'll find this company being referenced a few times on various forums. This is a good place to start with your research. Here is the search find when I did so.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=Golden+Ticket+Travel+&geo=&pid=3826&returnTo=__2F__#ssrc=f,o=0,c=global

Tonbridge, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden ticket travel company

Hi.

I booked with them last year and they were faultless. Much cheaper for Egypt than I found elsewhere and they were very helpful all the way through.

I am booking with them again this year and can highly recommend.

Hope this helps.

Adrian

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden ticket travel company

We have booked with Golden Ticket for the past 4 years and we holiday at least twice a year. They are professional in every way. They make booking a holiday so easy and stress free. Would nt book with anyone else.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden ticket travel company

We found a great deal to Egypt with Golden ticket travel. Baggage, transfers and even a late check out was included in price. Minor problem with booking details that was easily sorted with a phone all. Happy with holiday. Would definitely book with them again and will be a first choice in any search I do from now on.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden ticket travel company

We found a great deal to Egypt with Golden ticket travel. Baggage, transfers and even a late check out was included in price. Minor problem with booking details that was easily sorted with a phone all. Happy with holiday. Would definitely book with them again and will be a first choice in any search I do from now on.

Airdrie, Scotland...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden ticket travel company

Have booked with golden ticket on ten different times in the last three years going to Egypt cannot fault them great prices fantastic service .ii recommend them to everyone we meet on holiday the web site is so easy to use and no one can match the prices that we have paid

7. Re: Golden ticket travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2016, 05:18