We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appha rooms-stop sales

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Appha rooms-stop sales

Last night I revived an email informing me that my hotel booking can no longer be fur filled. They offered me a hotel which ranks 18 out of 34 in the area when the one I originally wanted was 4th. I am furious and need advice.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,721 posts
5,778 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Appha rooms-stop sales

Hello neil r

There is already an active thread with complaints, issues and problems concerning Alpharooms.com. It would be best to add your question there instead of creating a new thread. Here is the Alpharooms.com thread if you wish to repost there.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k6225767…

As per your booking, Alpha is likely offering you a similar grade hotel option (price, size, room booking inclusions). Not sure what rankings you are using above. They probably don't as well.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,038 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Appha rooms-stop sales

Alpha are only an agent. They are told which alternatives to offer. The ratings are based on their suppliers ratings. If you don't want one that they've offered, either cancel with a refund, or pay the extra for a different hotel.

3. Re: Appha rooms-stop sales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:17