We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nigerian Passport- multiple entry Schengen Visa

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Nigerian Passport- multiple entry Schengen Visa

Hi

I am looking to apply for a Multiple entry visa for my partner who is Nigerian. We have successfully applied for two visa's to Portugal in the last 5 years. Rather than having to go through the process each time I was hoping to see if I could apply for a multiple entry visa to any of the Schengen countries.

He has a status of indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

I would imagine this is all possible but I am unsure of the process. Who do I apply to and where can I get more information on the costs/restrictions and any other considerations before I embark on this.

Thanks

Kalika

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,488 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nigerian Passport- multiple entry Schengen Visa

Hi Kalika........................................................As far as I can tell (never having needed to do this myself) you would apply to the Consulate of the country you first wish to visit....but the process is not exactly straightforward,so don't quote me on this........ I urge you to Google your question, as there are many internet sites that deal with Visa / Immigration issues that would be able to direct you better than TA........TA is a website where volunteers offer first hand travel advice in a peer to peer setting, and is not intended to give legal/immigration/medical advice...........good luck, I hope you find the correct information soon :)

Edited: 28 May 2014, 17:25
2. Re: Nigerian Passport- multiple entry Schengen Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions