We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October birthday weekend

Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
October birthday weekend

I want to go for a city break for my 30th birthday weekend in October this year but not sure where to go. It will just be me and my wife and we'd ideally want to have bars and restaurants in easy reach. We had thought Copenhagen as a starting idea. Any inspiration greatly received!

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October birthday weekend

Me and my partner LOVE Krakow for a city break, great food, great people and lots to see!!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,663 posts
5,748 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October birthday weekend

Hello markyt2012

Welcome to the Holiday travel forum.

For posters to give more precise and useful destination suggestions, we will need more information from you. See link (section C.2) which describes this well.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k58761…

Will respond with thoughts once we know a bit more about you and your travel interests.

Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October birthday weekend

Thanks. Ideally we want to fly out from either bhx or ema to reduce time pressures. We'd also ideally like somewhere not completely overrun by English holiday makers but still not too hard to get by without learning a language.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,663 posts
5,748 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October birthday weekend

For those not familiar the airport codes referenced above, these are Birmingham International Airport (BHX) or East Midlands Airport (EMA). Both are located in the UK.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,663 posts
5,748 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October birthday weekend

A similar question asked on the forum that might be worth reading once suggested holiday destinations are provided.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k75089…

6. Re: October birthday weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 05:16