We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lads holiday oct 2014, read before answering!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Lads holiday oct 2014, read before answering!

It's my 21st in the 20th of October this year, me and 4 friends are looking at going abroad to celebrate it. Clearly around that time it is out of party season, places like Aya napa etc are supposedly dead. Were looking for somewhere that will still be hot, nightlife will still somewhat be alive, not necessarily heaving but but a ought to meet new people and to go out partying etc. I've done a lot of research and am struggling to come to a decision, a lot of what I have read have been outdated posts for 2008 etc. Please could I have some feedback and sensible ideas would be of great help, thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,274 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lads holiday oct 2014, read before answering!

Hello........I see this is your first post, so welcome to the TripAdvisor forums.............................please note: a key ingredient is missing from your profile...please fill in your city of origin,as this information helps the TA community to know where you're starting your journey from, and they can make appropriate suggestions based on travel time, distances..........

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,432 posts
5,647 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lads holiday oct 2014, read before answering!

Hello smalmighty

Have a quick read of the How to use this forum thread (see link section C.2) which will help with your post. Considerable more details are required for posters on this international forum to offer destination suggestions.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k58761…

3. Re: Lads holiday oct 2014, read before answering!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions