We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australia & New Zealand

Level Contributor
5 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Australia & New Zealand

Has anyone traveled to Australia & New Zealand using SmarTours ? We recently were in Peru and a group of SmarTours travelers arrived at our hotel. I asked a a few travelers how they liked the tour company, and they were very pleased with everything about it. Contemplating another trip. Would love to have some additional feedback.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,155 posts
6,029 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Australia & New Zealand

Hello oskisgrl,

Welcome to the Holiday Travel forum.

We have no experience with this tour company. However, I wanted to ask why you are wanting to use a tour provider to visit Australia and New Zealand. These are two of the easiest countries in the world to visit independently. When we are in this part of the world, we find it nice to just rent a car or camper van and just travel independently.

Are you worried about travel logistics, making hotel reservations or are you wanting to have a more social type holiday where you met other travellers?

Either way, let me point you directly to the New Zealand and Australia forums, where you can research travel into these two countries.

Good luck with your travel research and hope you enjoy OZ and NZ.

2. Re: Australia & New Zealand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16