We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling alone to Aruba

Virginia
4 posts
Save Topic
travelling alone to Aruba

Does anyone have any suggestions for a female that will be travelling alone to Aruba?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,325 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

what is it you want to know? have you lurked on the Aruba forum? all your questions can probably be answered there.

Virginia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

I was just wondering if there are many people that travel there solo are is predominately couples.

springfield, mo.
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

i'm heading back to aruba alone in october and looking forward to doing WHAT I WANT! Not what my husband or friends want. yippee!!!

Virginia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

Thanks! I would love to go but I was afraid that I would be the only one there without a partner. I feel better now about considering the trip.

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
527 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

Thats one of the gretest perks of traveling alone. DO WHAT YOU WANT. Isn't it just great tho, not to have to please anyone but yourself. Hey, eat dinner with your feet up on the coffee table if you want ---at 10 pm. Love it. But not all the time tho, still include the family on some of my trips. And Aruba is one of those places that you can go it alone, and feel really safe.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
696 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

I have traveled to aruba 5 times by myself

I dont care where you go most people arent traveling by themselves be it couples or friends

so put on your thick skin and get your mind in the right place because yes sometimes it gets lonely

go on the afternoon snorkel tours

go on the party buses

enjoy the show at the blackhog but be prepared thats its mostly couples games

7. Re: travelling alone to Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:19