We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in the Florida Keys to go?

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Where in the Florida Keys to go?

I'm thinking of going to the Florida Keys in Dec. Any suggestions on where would be best to just relax and hangout? Since I'll be alone, I want some place not too expensive and not too full of families.

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in the Florida Keys to go?

I have been to Key West a number of times solo and just love it! Stay at an Inn or B&B rather than a hotel to get the real "feel" of Key West.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,359 posts
6,191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in the Florida Keys to go?

RosChen99

Do spend some time on the Key West forum to pick up advice form the local experts and regular contributors that will be best positioned to suggest best places for solo travelers there. Have also been to Key West but many, many years ago. Lovely place. Here the link if needed.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34345-i53-Key_Wes…

Have a nice holiday.

Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
950 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in the Florida Keys to go?

Key West is the best destination in the Florida keys, by far.

It's a very cool place and I think it's fine for solo travellers (I was there during two days last July).

4. Re: Where in the Florida Keys to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 10:15