We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Chester
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Hi, I'm looking for a nice all inclusive caribbean resort the is good for singles too. I'm in my 40's, so not looking to party all the time, but looking for somewhere where the people are friendly and actually chat, has good food and decent entertainment. Clean and good standard rooms and a decent pool would be nice too. Ideally looking for an adults only resort, but would like all recommendations from others. Looking to travel mid april 2013

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

34 replies to this topic
Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,193 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

I enjoyed my stay at Club Med in Turks and Caicos. You can do as much or as little as you want.

It was about half singles and half couples; no children. American Airlines flies there.

Edited: 19 October 2012, 00:49
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,872 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Try Golden Parnassus in Cancun. Cancun is great because there is a wide array of options in the hotel for chilling to partying. It's all there, plus you can stay at the resort or wander. I've been there and I've reviewed it, too.

Midwest
Level Contributor
152 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

All are good for singles. Kids? Hardly notice them on the expansive grounds. Go...mingle...and have fun. Try past Cancun, the Riveria Maya. 30-60 min from the airport. Ample choices of resorts and prices. Better beaches, and no annoying vendors. For Dominican Republic, hit the East Coast, Bavaro Beach area. Again a wide selection of A/I properties. The isolated islands are usually more expensive for A/I (Aruba, Barbados). But calculate in that reports indicate you may need $100/day to eat there on your own. Do your homework and compare the options. Good luck finding a sunny beach to fit the budget. And do report back on the amazing adventure.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Can't really go wrong with Cancun. Had a great time alone this past December.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

May I suggest The Body Holiday Le Sport in St. Lucia...upscale all inclusive...adults only...3 pools...fantastic spa with daily spa treatments included.....a dining table designated for solo's only....lots of activities...great sunsets....great fun!! Also direct flights available. Worth checking out!

nyc
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Im Looking For The Exact Same Thing Except In May. Can You Post Where You Ended Up Going And How It Was??

7. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 April 2013, 10:05
Edited: 12 April 2013, 10:05

8. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 April 2013, 10:05

Cincinnati, Ohio
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

I'd been intresting in hearing what you picked also....looking for the same thing this summer.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles

Looking for this for November over Thanksgiving for 7-8 days. I want to keep it to total cost ~1500 including airfare from Charlotte NC. I'd also love to find a water walk that goes out enough to watch the fish from without getting into the water. Beach, site seeing maybe a lil shopping. I went to Club Ambiance in Runaway Bay Jamaica in May and it was PERFECT... but I want to go someplace different to fill up my passport.

Reply to: All Inclusive caribbean resort good for singles
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted