We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

29 year old woman traveling to Jamaica

1 post
Save Topic
29 year old woman traveling to Jamaica

Hello, I'm looking into planning a solo getaway to Jamaica either late September or early October of this year. I always seem to venture off by myself whenever I travel with friends, so I figure a well planned solo trip wouldnt hurt. This will be my first time traveling out of the USA. I'd appreciate any advice that anyone can offer me. Thanks :)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,265 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 29 year old woman traveling to Jamaica

Please have a look at the local destination board for Jamaica, to discover what there is to do. Here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147309-i69-Jamaic…

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
28,323 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 29 year old woman traveling to Jamaica

Hi Kihli, as Bk said go to the Jamaica forum and in the little search box above the threads try some questions.

Safety is one you should look at, take care to plan where you are going, how and when. Times of day, where etc. Also by putting in Solo Trip Report it will bring up any that are there for you to look at.

Also check the weather at that time of year.

Looking for somewhere to stay then look at the reviews and select Solo Reviews.

Good luck

3. Re: 29 year old woman traveling to Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:19