We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

america in march 2014

Bristol, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
america in march 2014

Hi

Me and my friend are coming to America for just over 6 weeks. in april we are joining a tour around the west of America for two weeks. We have just over a month left and need some ideas of where to travel in America?

We are both 24, we like seeing sights but also like clubbing.

:)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,621 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: america in march 2014

<Me and my friend>

First, welcome to TripAdvisor. I'm not sure how you landed on this place to post, but if you look at the forum title, this is the Solo Travel forum and we primarily answer questions about people's needs in planning to and traveling alone. "America" is big and you might want to look at alternative spots to post your questions - but, when you do, please add much more information and background.

www.tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g1-World.html

tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g191-i3-United_St…

tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g150768-i6-Mexico…

tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g291958-i812-Cent…

East Haddam...
Level Contributor
586 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: america in march 2014

Emma you could try the road trip one, but actually this one might section might be your best option for general areas of travel through the west of America.

Las Vegas is the obvious place to go for nights out in the west.

A more low key area that a couple of my buddies have moved out to and love it is Santa Monica, CA. You can rent bikes for a couple days and cruise the beach

If you want to do some exploring in a much different landscape then the UK look to Phoenix area, you are in a city and close to state park/national forest.

Bath, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: america in march 2014

I'm in the same boat! It's my 21st in March and i was looking to plan for America to go on a tour with

Trek America or something and probably head out somewhere like Las Vegas or LA after that...

What tours were you planning to go on?

4. Re: america in march 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 06:19