We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Trip

mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
Goa Trip

Planning to travel GOA in upcoming days (may be within a month)... Can say its a escape from my daily routine, duties and regular known faces... it will be a solo travel.

Need a good guidance as i will be first time in GOA... Please suggest something or give some plan to make my 3-4 days Goa trip enjoyable.

Waiting for the suggestion and guidance from all of you....Thanks.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
32,001 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Trip

First Sanu, you would get more information by posting Your question on the Goa forum.

You should add your interests and where you will be staying to help people give you relevant answers.

Type 'Goa Forum' into the large search box top right of the page. A photo and link comes up. Click on either.

To find information on this thread type Goa into the small search box above your question. Some previous threads with information will come up.

Have a good trip.

2. Re: Goa Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:17