We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Travelling

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solo Travelling

How safe is solo travelling for female(21) in India ?

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
27,991 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo Travelling

Garima, welcome to the forum.

I see you are a travel consultant looking for information for your clients. Perhaps look at the Top Questions on the right of the page.

You can also search the forums using the small search box above your post or above the threads list. There were a couple of questions recently with this question. Type in Solo India to find the threads easily. Though they are based on a Westen woman travelling. There might be different circumstances for someone local.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
10,019 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo Travelling

The general view is that India is best kept for experienced travellers. It would depend on the 21 year old, but I suspect , uness funds for quality hotels and guides were unlimited, it might be one of the few placeswhere a small guided tour might be best for a 21 year old.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo Travelling

Thanks for the help :)

Yes I am a travel consultant but this one was looking for myself as I love travelling being in the same profession.

Boston...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo Travelling

I'd like to be on a warm beach after Christmas. 80degrees sunshine a little bit of healthy food maybe some yoga..wold prefer not to drive or sight see. Single travel from Logan area CLEAN room Nice Beach a must.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Solo Travelling

If you want to visit such location in India then I would suggest...

Kovalam, located 16 km from Thiruvananthapuram city the capital of Kerala.. nearest international airport is Trivandrum. Let me know if you want any other information.

6. Re: Solo Travelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2014, 05:17