We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single adults splitting inclusive vacations for two

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Single adults splitting inclusive vacations for two

I am signed up for many specials for all-inclusive emails for all-inclusive vacations to Mexico, the Caribbean, and other locations. I see some really tremendous deals (just saw one for $499 for Los Cabos, four nights, all inclusive, out of Dallas, airfare included) that I would LOVE to take advantage of. However, I am a single man in my early 50's, and , after one phone call, I found out I could book the vacation , but have to pay a premium since there would not be another person joining me. I simply don't know anyone at present to join me, and it kills me that I can't take advantage of these specials. My question is, is there any forum or group where I can try to meet up with other singles (male or female, it doesn't matter), where we can agree to travel platonic partners on the same all-inclusive trip to split the room and both take advantage of the specials? The previous trip I just mentioned is really good, but my hands are tied as I have to pay extra for traveling as a single. Any input would be appreciated!

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Avebury, Egypt
Level Contributor
5,843 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single adults splitting inclusive vacations for two

See this thread, please:- tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k68253…

2. Re: Single adults splitting inclusive vacations for two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:17