We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

I will be in Prague March 28th-April 1st and Ireland April 1st-April 8th. I am 31 Male looking to meet up with locals or travelers to meet up with and travel together. Let me know.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,418 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

The Solo Travel forum is best for planning and reporting one's solo travel - if you are looking to meet-up with locals in a destination, the best place to post is the local forum board. Especially with less than month's notice.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g274707-i96-Prague…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,270 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

I am a regular traveller to Prague but won't be there again till late may,as BK t1 says try the Prague forum,if I can be of any help for your trip to Prague just ask

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

ok sorry will repost there

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,270 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

no need to apologise, you have started off on a good forum ,just the destination forums will allow you to contact folk living or visiting the areas you are interested in.

worth contacting the expat website for the areas you are visitng and also the MeetUp website as these websites will let you see whats on in the various places and may allow you to meet up with folk or attend events you may be interested in,

http://prague.meetup.com/

http://www.expats.cz/prague/f-8.html

these are the ones for Prague

Edited: 16 March 2014, 18:02
Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

Thank you so much I just signed up for a hike meetup for prague! Do you think they have something like that for ireland?

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,069 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

jared... great to hear that you have signed up for a hike meet up in Prague.

Now, as for Ireland...just about any pub, bus stop,or chippie is a meet up point! But if you are going to be in Dublin, I'd suggest joining a walking tour of the city, especially the literary pub walks. There are reviews of many of the organised city walks on the Dublin destination page, or you could have a look at www.visitdublin.com

A good general walking trail site is at www.irishtrails.ie

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

unfortunately i arrive in dublin at 130pm most tours start at 2pm i wouldnt have time to get there. I am considering a night tour but cant find any plus it probably will be cold and raining haha.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,418 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

If I recall from tourist brochures (you might find more on the Dublin board), there are a couple night-time local tours available. Or just hire a cab for a period of time. I enjoyed the heck out of walking everywhere in the city.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,270 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

really pleased you got something for Prague, it really is a beautiful place,if the weather is nice try and get up to Letna park it is a lovely place for an even9ing wander with great views over the city.several cafes and resturants in the park as well as a huge beer garden that should be open in the good weather

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prague March 28th-April 1st Ireland April 1st-April 8th Meet

My hotel is located right next to one of there parks so its going to be so nice to walk around plus I am closely located next to the bridge and castle. And I will check out the dublin board I couldnt find anything again last night for anything past 3 or 4.