We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Anyone going to the strip in Las Vegas 4/11/14- 4/15??

Essex
Level Contributor
28,204 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

First read this

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k73463…

Second, post on the TA Vegas Forum, which is filled with helpful folk who will let you know if there are any TA meet-ups or anything else going on.

Here is a link for you:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_V…

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Thank you for the warnings and the additional links. I am not looking to find a travel buddy, I don't mind traveling alone. I have been to Vegas alone during Christmas time and I had a great time. ..but wanted to look into more activities going on in the Spring for alone travelers. I obviously was too general with my initial question. Thank you

Essex
Level Contributor
28,204 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Thing is, though, you will find more "traffic" regarding Las Vegas, on the Las Vegas destination forum.

Many members do not even know that these "beyond destination" forums exist.

You could also visit Off Topic Chatter forum (if you have a thick skin) as several of the members there seem to go to Vegas quite a lot.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,265 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

As stated, people who are already booked and going to be in Vegas, will be posting in the Las Vegas forum directly. This forum is more helpful for general planning and after-trip reporting.

Here's a couple examples of the types of posts you are looking for.....

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k694512…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k712162…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

I'll be in Las Vegas then. Of course, that's because I live here. I'll even be on the Strip one of those days. ;)

Now for the serious answer to your question: Generally I find vegas.com -- http://www.vegas.com/ -- to be the best starting place for general information about shows, concerts, special events, restaurants and the like.

Edited: 09 April 2014, 18:36
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Hi Jam,

I will be in Vegas solo Sat and Sun then my friend is going me. So please message me and lets hit a pool or a club together!!!!!

I totally understood that you weren't looking for a travel buddy, but for another traveler who uses TA to meet up socially!!!

Anna

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,265 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

Anna M: That may be so, but in my TripAdvisor experience, meetup and roll call threads are posted in the destination forums, not the beyond destination forums.

8. Re: Las Vegas 4/11- 4/15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 07:15