We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Female ravel To The Caribbean Seas.....Travel Buddy??

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Female ravel To The Caribbean Seas.....Travel Buddy??

Hi,

This is my first time writing a post on this website so my apologies if I left out some key information.

I would like to know where I can look for Travel Partners safely.

I am a 20 year old working female and I am looking to go on holiday around July - August, to somewhere around the Caribbean e.g. Mexico, Antigua, Jamaica, St Kitts. And I wanted to know were the best places to find a holiday buddy is.

I wouldn't mind travelling with a female up to age 30

Most solo travellers websites they only allow ages 25+ so that is out of the question.

And also I would only like to stay in a hotel all inclusive resort, occasionally go out on excursions and to just generally have a nice time. Having drinks together etc.

If anyone could help I would be most grateful. If there is any questions please ask away. Again my apologies if I left anything out.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,423 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Female ravel To The Caribbean Seas.....Travel Buddy??

If you really want to stay in a foreign country with a stranger stay safe and read the Top Question on the right of the page.

'Is there a safe way to find a Travel Buddy'.

Really you should get to know them and work out if they are reliable, compatible, sane before you set off with passport, money and credit cards in their company.

But essentially this isn't Solo Travel if you want to go with someone else. Have you thought of going somewhere that you like and getting to know people there? Then you get to see them before you commit yourself to being with them 24/7.

2. Re: Female ravel To The Caribbean Seas.....Travel Buddy??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:16