We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel buddy girls only

Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
Travel buddy girls only

Hi, I am a solo traveler (Girl), would be in turkey for 6 days from 14th - 19th, if some girls are interested in joining me, we can go around together. Traveling from Dubai.

And if some can please guide me regarding the transfers from Sabiha airport to sisli. what would be the best thing to do since its a night flight.

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Pecs, Budapest
Level Contributor
4,652 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel buddy girls only

This is not a forum for finding a travel buddy/ See the 'Please Read' post at the top of this forum.

OTOH, this topic comes up frequently. Please look at the following thread.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k7346346…

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel buddy girls only

It never fails to fascinate me that women, who are often worried about travel safety, would be willing to travel with someone about whom they know only what that person has told them. I find that idea much scarier than solo travel.

And travelling with a girl still does'n't protect you from theft, a companion who carries drugs (good luck explaining to customs that you barely know the girl) or just having your holiday ruined in many different ways.

But then, when I was at university, we thought any bloke with long hair was a good person......

However, for your questions about transport in Turkey, have a look at the Turkey forum:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293969-i367-Tur…

Edited: 09 June 2014, 11:49
3. Re: Travel buddy girls only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16