We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone care to join me for a road trip?

Melbourne, Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
Anyone care to join me for a road trip?

Starting in LA. Going through pacific coast highway not all the way to San Fran but close. Stopping along the way to some small towns.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,756 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone care to join me for a road trip?

This is the SOLO travel forum, for people who want to travel alone, not those who are looking for a companion.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
10,267 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone care to join me for a road trip?

Oh yes. I can see how you would want to share a car with some one you don't know driving along PCH as it winds along the cliff up the California coast.

And I can certainly see that someone would want to do that drive with a driver used to driving in another country on the left side of the road.

At least going north you are on the inside edge (as long as you stay in the right lane)

A car is a very isolated environment. It is a beautiful drive I have done many times over the years, but no way would I do it with a stranger.

PS. Be sure and stop at Nepenthe in Big Sur for a taste of pure California.

Edited: 11 June 2014, 20:02
3. Re: Anyone care to join me for a road trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions