We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

1 post
Save Topic
19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

Unfortunately, my best friend can't afford to tag along with me. I wanna go somewhere warm and sunny. So I can get my tan on. But I wanna also be able to enjoy myself and have a good time. Meet new people.

I don't wanna spent more than $500 or my room and my flight. Any suggestions? Places to go?

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

Can you begin by telling us where you are? I'm guessing the US or Australia as you write of $$$ but, particularly when you are on a tight budget, it makes lots of difference where you start from.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,348 posts
5,583 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

Sabreena G,

On the Holiday Travel forum, there is a Top Question (FAQ) - [Where to Travel and When to go there] on the right hand side of the forum page. This might be a good place to start (see link).

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12334-Holiday_…

If you can provide more details, per Leagle's suggestion above, we can offer some suggestions for specific destinations.

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

you can join couchsurfing and see what people can do for you.

4. Re: 19 Year Old Female Wanting To Travel Alone, Where Do I Go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17