We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

31 year old female holidaying alone

Sittingbourne
1 post
Save Topic
31 year old female holidaying alone

Hi I'm from England and I want a holiday. Unfortunately I'm single and all my friends are married or in relationships so won't come with me. (Poor old me eh). So I want to go by myself for a week. Just need sun sea sand. Don't really have too much of a budget but as cheap as possible would be nice so probably not too far. Oh and I go on the 22nd July. Thanks all

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,163 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

Hello and welcome!

But what is your question?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
69 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

You should consider Sharm El SHeikh or Hurghada Egypt, sun and sand, and no problems specially in those 2 cities if your female, there are many brits & you will for sure make some friends.

Balikpapan...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

i know what you feel,

going to bali, indonesia,

nice place for tourist

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,456 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

Not sure what the question is - because a travel agent will find you just sun, sea and sand easily.

Go and ask what is available last minute. Then you can get a good discount on a trip.

Do check the places on TA reviews though to see if it is more singles/couples orientated than families.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

Too late Sue. According to the OP she went last week.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,456 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

Oh, June - July they have all been hot and sunny. Don't know where I am let alone anyone else :-)

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

well, I am also a solo traveller...Going to different places in Europe in August and September month. Its a great feeling :)

8. Re: 31 year old female holidaying alone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 07:16